Sunday, August 7, 2011

To Phoenix & back again...

I got home yesterday evening from my trip to Phoenix. I'm working on getting back into the groove of things, it's amazing how a 3 hour time difference can throw you off! I'm working on proofing today, but I'll be honest by saying it's been slow going. Hopefully I can catch up on my sleep quickly!

I get teased often that I'm never in photos, and by never I mean on very rare occasions. Typically I need to force a sibling behind the camera or my Mom insists that someone else take over. I don't hide from them anymore, but still only make it into a limited amount. It goes with being the family photographer I suppose!

Well, just in case anyone was curious as to who I am. I got one of my little brothers to take a picture for me. If you go to the Grand Canyon, I think it's mandatory that you get at least one. :o)

Hi, I'm Kristin...It's nice to meet you all. :o)

A picture of my family members who got to go. SO much fun!
So now that I've officially digressed, here are some more pictures from before I left. Enjoy. :o)

2 years old!


Brothers :o)



Class of 2012!




7 days new...


More to come this week. :o)

No comments: