Friday, February 10, 2012

A special sneak peek...

I achieved a milestone of my own this week. :o) I photograph twins a lot, but I didn't start doing this professionally until after they were all older. A few days ago, I had the privilege of photographing my very first set of newborn twins. :o)

First off, just want to mention again how much I appreciate my little sister. I think she was {almost} as excited about this as I was! Here's a little gimps of her in action.

I'm convinced she has become a mind reader, she knows exactly what I'm thinking most of the time! I love working with her.

These sweet babies were 5 days old, and did very well once we got all settled in.

Enjoy...










I'm already looking forward to doing more twin sessions in the future. :o)

1 comment:

Laura Lee said...

Oh my gosh they are soooo precious! I love the little bow tie and flower shot :) amazing as usual :)