Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I'm still here...

I look to see how long it's been since I've blogged, and I can hardly believe it myself. Has it really been since last summer? Surely the date on the last blog is lying, right? :)

So summer goes into ::my busiest time of the year::... enter holiday photos. Following that I made ::the:: big switch. I'm now a Mac girl, and oh how PC I've been trained over the years! I thought it'd be an easy adjustment, but I'll be honest, I've been playing catch up since January. Only in the past 2-3 week have I felt that I really have a clue as to what I'm doing.

And just in time for my mini baby boom...

I've had 2 newborn sessions in the past week or so, and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my due-anyday-now-niece. I'm on to being an aunt of 12 here and I can honestly say, it NEVER gets old!

A random thought before I get to pictures (because that is after all what I'm supposed to be blogging about). ;)

You might notice I've changed my logo. There was some confusion with this (even in my own family) as to why I'd change after nearly 3 years. My name ::shocker:: is not the easiest to pronounce, and even more so, spell. I was finding it increasingly difficult for people to be able to interpret the spelling with my original logo being so fancy. I decided to make the switch to a much more "me" personality, and easier to read/spell. So there you go.

So onto the pictures!

Here's a pair of sessions...Maternity & Newborn...enjoy...












::Sigh:: I could do this ::everyday::

No comments: