Sunday, July 28, 2013

Baby sister...

I've been looking forward to this session for several months now! I first met her family back in May for their maternity session. During my original phone conversation with Mama, she requested I come take pictures the day after the baby was born in the hospital. I had a planned trip out of state a couple of weeks before her due date, but we were going to plan for it and see how it went.

A couple days before I left, she wasn't sure that baby was going to wait until I got back, but much to my surprise, she was born the day before I came home. She had perfect timing! :) I drove home, dropped my family off, then went straight to the hospital to meet her.

How perfect is she?!?


A few days later they brought her to the studio. She was a champ! No breaks needed & I got all of my "planned" shots, plus a few more, in less than 2 hours.

Take a peek...



Looking forward to watching her grow as I capture her milestones at 3, 6, 9, & 12 months!

No comments: