Wednesday, January 26, 2011

3 months later...

So, my sister-in-law wrote a really nice blog about my photography today, well seeing as we're past midnight, make that yesterday. :o) She made the point that I've been too busy taking photos to post my photos, so I figured the least I could do is give an update.

So here we are, 3 months later.... didn't I just take 3 month pictures of my beautiful niece? Yet here we are with her 6 month photos.

Take a look...





Time flies by all too quickly. That is one of the main reasons I do what I love to do. It is so easy to allow time to slip by without capturing these precious moments. I love being able to save a moment in time... treasures that will last a lifetime.

I will post more pictures in the upcoming weeks. There are some exciting changes about to take place, so be watching for the announcement!

No comments: