Sunday, September 25, 2011

The next generation...

Every year my family takes a "time out" from reality and goes on a week vacation. We've been doing this for 16 years now, and I can't remember a year that I enjoyed more. It's a break from phones (for the most part...though I honestly left mine in the bedroom all week...only checking once or twice a day), tv, internet, and just everyday life. We have the chance to reconnect, be lazy, and make a handful of new memories each year. :o)

This is probably the only time each year that we are ALL together for any length of time, so we took advantage of it and captured a much overdue new "cousin" photo.

Word cannot describe what a blessing my nieces and nephews are to me. Each one brings a unique joy to my life, far more than I could have ever imagined. So the following photos are very near & dear to my heart. Every smile, every silly face, & every uncooperative toddler!

Shall we call this 'adventures with Aunt Kristin'? Take 1 grandma, 2 aunts, and 11 kiddos ages 5 and under...and you get my favorite pictures to date.

Take a look...


The boys :o)
The girls :o)




I cannot wait to get some on my walls! More family photos to come later this week. :o)

No comments: