Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Spring ahead, fall behind...

I was pulling out my external considering what to title this post, and instantly I hear my Mother saying "spring ahead, fall behind." I'm sure that most of us use this little saying to remember which way to change our clocks each season. However, I'm now considering this in a new light. Fall is my busiest season, for obvious reasons, as families are excitedly capturing memories for personal keepsakes, gifts for family members, and Christmas cards to send out to loved ones. So I will definitely be 'falling behind' with my blogging over the next several weeks!

To go back a few months...(see, I'm already behind!). :o)

This sweetheart has quite the story. She was a late arrival (much like my niece!) and though I know it was tough for her Mama, I give her credit for being so patient. God was most definitely watching out for this little one and helped her parents make the right decisions during her birth that saved her life. I still get teary thinking about it, remembering how her Grandma told me her story, as I know how much joy she brings them. Life definitely wouldn't be the same without her...

Their miracle. :o)





I'm looking forward to having her in my studio again soon!

No comments: