Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mini models in October...

Wow, October has come & gone by so quickly! I got to celebrate 2 new lives last month, as well as see some old friends, and made new ones along the way. :o) 

Before I get to my sneak peek, I wanted to give a quick update: If you, or someone you know is thinking of having their Christmas photos taken, my deadline for guaranteed Christmas delivery is November 20th, 2011. All sessions that take place after this date will have a rush fee added onto the session fee if needed for Christmas. Please know that I do not have many sessions available between now & the 20th, so e-mail me at kbphotography10@yahoo.com to reserve your spot. Exceptions will be made for newborns only.

Moving right along! :o) I had 6 families help me out by bringing their little ones to my studio to try out some new props. I must say, I enjoyed this tremendously! It was so much fun having these cute faces here & being able to use most of the props I've recently collected (and by collected, I mean they're taking over my house! haha).
So here they are...enjoy!















Until next time... :o)

No comments: