Sunday, November 6, 2011

My little professionals...

It's only one photo so far, but I just had to share! My sister & I have been trying to coordinate schedules for literally 2 months now. We finally set a date/time...I was going to meet her after Church let out. Come to find out, she made plans with her in-laws. We've all been so busy lately that they hadn't seen each other in a while. So cancel? Of course not! I've made little professionals out of her children...but they're even more professional than I thought! :o)

We had about...umm...15 minutes? Yes, and that was all we needed. Her boys stood there and smiled perfectly, then shouted "next" (insert first, middle, last names here shouted by the 3 year old), to get their photos taken. It was perfection.

Family photos in 15 minutes anyone? Yes please!

Loves these kiddos! :o)

No comments: