Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Introducing mr & mrs...

Last week I experienced many firsts. :o) First time needing a passport, first time out of the country (not counting Canada), first time para-sailing...and the list goes on. I spent the week at the RIU Palace Punta Cana. It was absolutely gorgeous there! It is an all inclusive resort, and let's just say I was a little spoiled by the end of the week. Mostly by the weather: I went from sunshine and 84 degrees, to 44 degrees and raining in less than 4 hours! ugh

Take a look:


Isn't it beautiful? I got up at 6:30am (yes, on vacation!) to get this without people everywhere. Definitely worth it. :o)

But I digress...

Last year when my cousin got engaged, I learned they were planning a destination wedding. At first, I'll be honest, I was a little disappointed because I wanted so badly to be at their wedding. I never considered the possibility of going until my Mom said "why not"? It took a moment before it set in, and I realized "why not"?!? I've never had the opportunity to do anything like this before, and I'm so glad I did.

They had the most perfect day for their wedding. All fears of "too much wind" were set aside as we were met with perfection that morning. "70% chance of sunshine" :o)

I have so many more photos, but here is a glimpse into their perfect day. I was honored to be part of it, and loved capturing each moment.




God Bless you both as you begin your lives together! I couldn't be happier for you. :o)

No comments: