Thursday, April 26, 2012

Milestones...

Milestones... I love photographing milestones! For those of you who may not be familiar, I am referring to capturing images throughout baby's first year. There are many ways people choose to do them, some like to capture it all...Maternity, Newborn, 3m, 6m, 9m, & 12m...while others will have them done for Newborn, 6m & 12m. There is no right or wrong way to do them, but I love looking back after baby's first birthday to see how he/she changed. It happens so quickly!

This little guy was in for his 6 month session today! I have already photographed their maternity photos & his newborn.

Isn't he adorable?




I love having the 'excuse' to see this cute face on a regular basis!

Interested in milestones for you or someone you know? Send me an e-mail at kbphotography10@yahoo.com for more information.

Know a special Mom or Mommy-to-be? Gift certificates make a great Mother's Day or baby shower gift! :o)

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave comments below!

No comments: