Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sweet baby boy...

Two newborn sessions in 5 days, I love my job. :o) It gets more fun than that though...the two babies? Cousins!

My oldest niece is 36 hours older than my twin nephews, so I love hearing stories about cousins being born close together. My Mom & 2 of her cousins were born within 2 weeks of each other, and she still talks about how much fun it was going up together.

These little ones are destined for adventures!

Here's baby M...

He wasn't so sleepy at first, but look at this amazing sleepy smile! Might be the best I've seen yet. :o)

For not being a fan of bees, this one would capture my heart for sure!

This might be the most creative idea I've had from a parent, LOVE this! He was born at 12:55am. :o)

Let the cousin adventures begin!

No comments: