Saturday, October 22, 2011

5 days new...

Yesterday I had my 7th newborn session this year! I'm finding the more I do, the more I love them. There's something so sweet about spending time with newborns. I honestly cannot get enough of them. As I expressed to this little guys family, I have 11 nieces & nephews, and it really doesn't get old. I fall in love instantly with each one, and I think this will continue to hold true with my newborn sessions as well. :o)

This little man is 5 days new. He is so incredibly sweet, I cannot wait to share all the images with his family. Take a peek...

This hat is from Hometown Harmony..a new favorite of mine!
 I love baby smiles.

Welcome to the world little one! We're glad to have you here. :o)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

He's adorable! Tell Trista and Jared congrats for me :)