Monday, October 10, 2011

Snips and snails, And puppy dog tails...

That's what little boys are made of. :o)

My cousins are awaiting the arrival of their second boy. :o) I have (by default of having so many nieces & nephews) become 'Aunt Kristin' to their first born. His mom & I decided that 'Miss Kristin' was weird since we're related, but just 'Kristin' wouldn't do, as we were both raised with that extra bit of respect by adding 'Mr' or 'Miss' to an adults name. So Aunt Kristin I am.... x12....soon to be x13. :o)

This little guy was so excited to come over to my house, because aparently my house was where little brother was going to make his appearance...umm, Mama & I both thought a hospital would be better equipped!

Take a look...





I am excited to meet baby brother, but not as excited as big brother is! :o)

No comments: